“Eminentware just works! I forget it is even doing its job sometimes, and with as many jobs as I have, that is exactly what we are looking for. One less thing I have to worry about!”
- Ryan LaPointe
MCSE, MCSA, MCTS, MCDST)
Kitsap Credit Union
Key Benefits in SCCM Environments
Enhanced client health views making it easy to analyze, diagnose and fix Configuration Manager Client issues enterprise-wide. Shown above, Client Health stats such as last software or hardware scan, Heartbeat Discovery, and AD Discovery.
(Click to enlarge.)
Extend the power of System Center Configuration Manager with SolarWinds Patch Manager (previously EminentWare.) SolarWinds Patch Manager SCCM to help you keep desktops, laptops, and servers patched, secure, and running smoothly while also saving time and eliminating IT management headaches.
- Manage patches for 3rd party applications: SolarWinds Patch Manager will reduce or even eliminate the many hours (or days) required to research, create, test, and implement patches for common 3rd party applications. Get ready-to-deploy patches that can be deployed on your schedule using Configuration Manager, deploy on your schedule using Configuration Manager. SCUP not required!
- Real-time management data: Get powerful real-time management data at your fingertips along with advanced summaries, analysis, and graphs of the health and status of clients enterprise-wide.
- Enhanced collection views and actions: Quickly and easily see the status of and diagnose clients enterprise-wide with enhanced collection views and client health views. Take quick action to fix issues with easy to access "one-click actions" – all from one central point of control.
- Real-time software update management: Perform real-time software update management including immediate update scans and installs, no remote desktop necessary.
- WMI and Windows Update Agent Repair: Maintain and repair enterprise-wide.
- PackageBoot™: Create your own packages along with advanced before-and-after package deployment scenarios, no complicated scripting required.
- Enhanced discovery & wake-on-LAN capabilities: built for multiple sub-net environments.